Friday, July 26, 2013

July 16

I worked 20 hours yesterday as we helped the troops get checked in and then started
treating scouts for heat related ailments.  I was so exhausted!  Colton and I were able to spend a few hours together after the opening arena show and he was able to finish the Genealogy Merit Badge.  We also worked on and completed the requirements for the Thomas S. Monson award.  I was able to spend some time with dear friends that I met at the 2010 Jamboree.  Charles Dahlquist talked with Colton about Duty to God and then Larry Call presented the award to Colton.  His wife Paula presented my award.  It is amazing how people are drawn together through an event like this.  I heard some things today that I needed to hear and felt the spirit of love and friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment